The high standard of ALUNA® structural components is due to our attention to details. All components are manufactured in specialized European companies on our order. They are specially designed and patented as ALUNA® system solutions - plastic profile plugs, masking brushes, sealing belts and roller bearings. Metal parts (rivets, bolts, locks) are made of stainless steel, which guarantees their resistance to aggressive environmental factors and increased humidity.
ALUNA® has an online service and an automatic application form. Each roof has its own serial number and ALUNA® Certificate of Authenticity so it is fully registered in the CRM system and can be identified.
There are hundreds of covers installed at our clients each year. ALUNA® is most valued by customers for their innovative and durable solutions and attention to detail. Innovation in the production of roofing if often associated only with technical facilities: hinged doors or extension of the guides where in fact what is important is the usefulness and practical application of solutions considered by customers over time (from 8 to 12 years). ALUNA® is constantly growing and entering new markets. At present, more than 70% of the production in Poland goes to Western markets. Most often to France, Germany or Sweden. The modern ALUNA® Design and Engineering Office uses only the latest state-of-the-art, proven technologies to finish up the roofing, that will provide you years of satisfaction.
- Documented numerous awards and distinctions,
- ALUNA® Research and Development Laboratory - "others plagiarize our ideas!”
- For 16 years we have been developing on the bases of western conditions of quality and technology,
- We have numerous testimonials from our customers,
- We install hundreds of roofs annually.
- We tailor our projects to the individual wishes of our customers.
- No visible mounting hardware - no one else offers anything remotely similar.
- Very low and safe guides to protect children and their small feet - ALUNA® CSPS (ALUNA® Children Safe Protection System).
- TIGER structural paint does not peel, does not scratch, does not lose its saturation for years to come.
- Tandem mobile: two in each trolley, four in each segment.
- Specially designed dual anti-draft system in each lockable segment.
- Patented aluminum profile system, seals that don’t scratch polycarbonate and a whole range of extremely durable acid-resistant accessories.
- 40% heavier and more rigid profiles, more durable than competitors, load-resistant certified aluminum alloy.
- 8 roller bearings in each segment - even a 2-year old will move the roof using just one finger.
- The best quality polycarbonate boards in the world today.
- Stable construction, non-deforming profiles - ALUNA® Construction System's patented aluminum profile system.
- ALUNA® AIR XXL profile with increased rigidity.
10 years on aluminium construction of ALUNA®,
5 years on installation of construction by ALUNA®,
3 years on paint ALUNA®,
10 years of guarenatee from polycarbonate producer,
2 years of guarantee from glass producer.